Thursday, March 10, 2005

First post

Welcome to my blog. Indeed, welcome to the first post in my blog. I hope to post (reasonably regularly? We'll see) about the things that interest me, in the hopes that they may interest you too. My intention is to make this blog a vehicle for some of my artwork (I use the term loosely, since I am neither a trained artist, nor an experienced one), but I hope to cover other subjects as well. Which ones? Well, only time can tell.

A note about the name. Several years ago, my eldest daughter -- now approaching 10 -- made up the character of Mr Porkpop for a role-play game. I always rather liked the name and made a note of it, knowing that it would come in useful one day. While she has long since forgotten about Mr Porkpop, at least a little of him lives on in the name of this blog. I'm sure she'll be pleased.

No comments: