Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reviving the blog

Well, I've long since given up hope that I can keep this blog going on the strength of my drawing and painting alone. I have neither the output nor the talent to be able to keep going on that score. However, I don't just want this blog (and my others) to languish in some forgotten corner of the blogosphere. (Hark at me: talking as if someone ever read this blog in the first place!) If nothing else, it's good for my soul to keep writing, and now that I have a convenient little app that lets me post from my iPhone, there's at least half a chance that I may be able to do this on a more regular basis. That's the theory anyway. At this stage I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to write about, and I'm certainly not convinced that I have anything that anyone will want to read, but let's give it a try, eh?

So, if you like, you can take this as formal notice to keep watching this blog. The odd thing or two might start appearing here ...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neal, Neal, orange peel.