Friday, March 10, 2006

Concentrating on a Gameboy

On the train after a trip to London to see the Science Museum. My youngest daughter slumps on the seat opposite me, tired, footsore, and so wrapped up in layers of clothing that they seem to swamp her (it's been a cold day). Clothing isn't the only thing she's wrapped up in, because she's playing on her Gameboy, unaware that I'm sketching her. She looks as if she's asleep, but actually she's on Level 4.

Mr. Porkpop is a year old today: it's a year since I wrote this post. Sorry Brenda, no time to draw you a cake, but hopefully I'll be able to post something more interesting in the next few days. Did I think I'd still be here, posting sketches, in a year's time? I hoped I would be, but I had no idea. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jel said...

cool drawing Neal

congrat on the day!

Anonymous said...

I love it! :-)

Neal said...

Thanks everyone!

Vicky, cheers! Bass is a bit of an ancestral drink for me (since it was one of my old man's favourite drinks), though these days I'd definitely join you for a pint of Old Speckled Hen or Adnam's Broadside.